Short Company Overview
Kostroj Strojegradnja is the company which preserve the tradition of machine-maker but after Slovenian independence made a redirection and start business on West-European market. Program of building tannery machines is continuation of its previous action but it has been extended to many additional area: machinery for iron/steel-works, paper industry, building various transport devices, etc… In the last 5 years, the company invested a lot to renew and improve manufacturing capabilities. Today we own modern CNC-machines. That make us qualified to realize even the most complex projects in mechanical engineering branch. In the year 1999 Kostroj Strojegradnja received Certificate of Quality ISO 9002. In year 2009 we upgraded it to ISO 9001:2008.
We dispose with 6000 sq.meter production and assembling workshop area with 90 high-skilled workers.
- 2100 m2 – machining area / bridge cranes: 3.2t, 5t
- 1100 m2 – welding hall with robot-welding cell / bridge cranes: 5t
- 400 m2 – material cutting area/ bridge cranes: 10t
- 2200 m2 – assembly area / bridge cranes: 10t, 16t
- 660 m2 – coloring area with 12x5x5 hot spray booth / bridge cranes: 10t
- 2000 m2 – exterior raw-material store area / bridge crane: 5t
- 9000 m2 – exterior end-product store area / fork-lifters up to 12t